Saturday, December 5, 2009

Writing Articles For Syndicated Article Sites

I hope you are talented when it comes to writing articles. I decided to advertise writing articles for syndicated article sites.  Like most new business, my advertising budget is slim so  I decided to use free syndicated article sites as my media placement method. 

I first posted, what is called, an original article on my blog thinking, "why reinvent the wheel?" I would just copy what was on my blog instead of writing a new article and post it on free ezine article syndication sites.  Sounds simple right?  Wrong! 

I copied the article on my blog, instead of writing a new article,  to at least ten free article syndication sites which took me almost two hours. I was thinking, well more hoping, that within a week I would get more traffic to my blog as a result of my efforts. Well, was I wide of the mark.

It took about a week, after I posted my written article, and I started to receive emails from all ten of the free ezine article syndication sites telling me that my ezine article was not approved.  I felt angry. Now what do I do?

Well, after going back to five of the ezine article sites and reading the terms and conditions, which I should have done in the first place,  I realized that they do not want you to write an article that is not informative.  My blog was about my personal experience as a type 1 diabetic.  An even bigger mistake with my written article was that I also mentioned that growing up I liked the taste of scotch whiskey.  What a BIG mistake.  I could have been prohibited  from writing ezine articles and posting the articles using the ezine article syndication sites. You ask why? Well, I went against the ezine article's content syndication sites policies. Writing articles that mention anything about alcohol or drugs is strictly prohibited. 

What a learning experience!  That was my first trial on writing articles for ezines and posting articles to free content syndication sites. My triumph is that I did not get barred from writing articles and was given another chance. 


For any questions feel free to contact me at 
bev@maverickmoneymakersaddress.com

Click on the link below to learn how I learned to do media placement and

GET YOUR HOT FREE SPECIAL REPORT TODAY !
www.maverickmoneymakersaddress.com



No comments:

Post a Comment